Monday, February 15, 2010

What Are My Chances Of Liver Damage Liver Damage?

Liver damage? - what are my chances of liver damage

From 30's who have made everything a fair share of alcohol at age 21, I developed a certain interest in liver cirrhosis. Survey says that on average it takes five drinks per day, every day for at least ten years for a man to develop cirrhosis. This information is also the liver's ability to heal itself if given a chance.

But I do not drink alcohol every day for ten years, but I regularly cruising at a height, especially beer. I had periods of several weeks or months, if I do not drink, but I was quite often. I have no signs of liver problems, apart from some slight pain in my chest and disappears, so that it May have gallbladder problems.

What I'm curiousThe fight is the ability to heal the liver. Often young people are a drinker who has the exact same risk as a young person drinks each day? Or is it the right to benefit liver frequent days of sobriety, in order to reduce the risk of severe liver damage?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The constant use of alcohol in excessive amounts cause of liver disease. The body is incredible, we have made'm bodies per cent work by up short, but not quite. Do not count on the liver's ability to heal itself of the protection. Young drinkers most tastes, whether regular or heavy drinkers who cause the cumulative effect of liver damage.
The right side of his body below the rib cage is where the liver and gallbladder in vivo. They are linked, BTW. You can still young enough to still OK, but then again, maybe not. It is not suffering is not always a linear relationship between consumption and liver disease. Some livers earlier than others, depends on how much abuse.
If you do enough tok to liver damage, you probably need some.
What happens in the liver, the damage has changed in the liver and is filled with work areas. Cirrhosis of the liver is enlarged, has many yellow stripes and is very irregular in appearance, with a pale purple. Normal livers are red-brown, soft and can be small cysts (our bodies can have cysts without problems). I work in an operating room, and a liver transplant patient is not pretty. Cirrhosis and Google, you get to see some photos.
You can get drunk to death by killing his liver. This is the bottom line.

Post a Comment