Thursday, February 4, 2010

Penis Into Viginia Can I Get Pregnant If My Boyfriend Removed The Conom Whist Having Sex Outside My Viginia?

Can i get pregnant if my boyfriend removed the conom whist having sex outside my viginia? - penis into viginia

I had sex with my boyfriend, but he does not have his penis inside me until later, but he took the condom and I am holy, because I do not know whether the sperm to get shed in his back on his vaginia .. On this day, has taken emergency contraception. Can I be pregnant?

1 comment:

Tayz said...

It is somehow possible if semen or semen came into contact with your vagina, even abroad. The probability of not so great, and the fact that you have an emergency contraception in the reduction of the alternatives. But anything can happen.

Post a Comment