Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Reason 3.05 Rapidshare Okay Ladies, Once Again?

Okay ladies, once again? - reason 3.05 rapidshare

We're in high school. Long story short: She loves me, begins to flirt. After a while, I love to do, but nothing. This week he asked me to go to the cinema. She accepted. Thig were good for a few days. The last two days, seemed cold and indifferent. Especially today. I asked him to call me three. He called at 3:05 and he says he can not. His reason? His friend cut him off, and she is also angry and tired of going crazy. Do you believe that a total bullsh * t for you? For me it is ..... but I do not understand! I have this already, and everyone says that maybe something has happened. If this is true, why not just say that? And she has made some of his friends, and it seemed she had some .... Additionally, should what I do when I see him Monday? Please answer the last part is important!

2 comments:

Miss T said...

If it is cold for you, it is probably not interested. Perhaps she did not dare to say. Monday, go and say hello. Do Your Thing and leave them alone. If they do not want you to come talk to him. They allow you to take the next step.

g49joeyb... said...

I speak, I think on Monday to ask whether or not she wants to go with you is the best way to find the truth. Instead of asking us, or puzzling.

Post a Comment