Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Strony Www Za Darmo Bez Reklam Help Please Help... I Dont Know What To Do ... Should I Be .... Jealous?? Outraged?

Help please help... i dont know what to do ... should i be .... jealous?? outraged? - strony www za darmo bez reklam

When I was young, I had a borfriend in Africa, where he has lived ... The last two months, after years of separation, which has recently discovered that your e-mail. We, as friends .. Ethan, but then it began to grow, Mor. He told me I am beautiful, call me baby, all such things, and I am the best ski news! movinghere is less than a year!

But recently I saw Facebook, and I saw some pictures .. In anohter him and his daughter. In some pictures there .. and enter it (collectively, hold your hand or wateva) him with his arm around her .. and .. his head on his shoulder and said the girl) (comments who believed Theyd b out soon.

But heres the thing .. I still love him. And still worried about me really .. Say hello, when I click on MSN, call me baby, Tell me, what beautiful eyes .. Ive and all the "signs" on the Internet and saw all their behavior, says he loves me really .. but the pictures say something else ..

He did not know that I can find those pictures on Facebook .. I ShoulderTu Do?
99% I want, but this girl in the house?
well ..... i dont know wat to know .. I thought I would be less talkative against him angry (eg, as usual) for him, but he was so happy and affectionate and Jokin Wen ***** I was talking about me laugh and smile! !

What should I do?
? deal
when I saw him jealous?
silent about it?
I have to play here, or what?

So many questions ..

Arghhhh!

pple answer is not my thing strony was great, but I need help really ..
thnx guys

No comments:

Post a Comment