Sunday, November 15, 2009

How To Congratulate An Ex On Their New Baby Am I Overeacting And Been Inconsiderate With Hubby? Should I Be Ok With Ex's Contacting Him?

Am I overeacting and been inconsiderate with hubby? Should I be ok with ex's contacting him? - how to congratulate an ex on their new baby

We have been married for one year and from one years. We have a child between the ages of 1 month. I love my husband and I have no doubt he loves me. I do not always fool me either. And I know that the past should always stay in the past and now my husband, but her past continues to the present form of individual needs. The whole time we were together as you go I've had with an ex-wife in the picture a lot and told him not to call him even more. Madam, I was married and had 4kids and was ready to go live with him before we were together. (But never suspected anything with him) and wanted to talk to him when we were together. But he also said, and no longer call and e-mail. And now, leaving a former G / F Back to school a letter of congratulations to him on MySpace in the new baby and marriage.And said he was worried about him because he a bad dream of him and wondered how he did. And she had tried to keep it for a while. He said he had not spoken for years. But the former g / f wants to stay in contact wior he wants his number and e-mail, and she wants me with her cuz she just wants to agree to be friends. He hopes to meet with me and his son at the age of one day. Sincerely, I dont care about one of the first session, even if you just want to be friends. He did not answer back, and do not know whether or not, but he has his list of friends. I do not know how to handle it when I leave and say whether you stay in the former. I do not know whether the phone talking to her cuz that will be sent to Korea. But you know, if you respond by e-mail. I love him and want to be happy, but I am still having trouble with an ex or two. Has anyone in this situation? I am overeacting? And this has nothing to do with the reality of jealousy, but for me. I do not think I would like to speak with one of my ex too?

1 comment:

hailie.j said...

You should talk to him about it. But beware, this is a sensitive issue to discuss. They run the risk of accident, accused him of infidelity, it is not something you want, of course.
I mean, you could continue to trust him but its obvious you are uncomfortable. And I am very bad. You have a child under 1 month and want to make sure that you are in a secure and stable. Therefore, I propose to speak. Tell him you trust him, but you are about how to contact again with EXS worries. "Where is the fire, ashes remain" Just talk to him.

Post a Comment