Saturday, January 23, 2010

Signs And Symptoms Of Choking Are This Symptoms A Sign Of GERD?

Are this symptoms a sign of GERD? - signs and symptoms of choking

I'm having trouble swallowing food sometimes. Occurs primarily with meat or anything that is swallowed in pieces.

It always feels like food is attached to the same place and go and have not in a hurry and a little water. If you wait too long, then stood there, literally. Every time she reaches this point, I can hardly breathe, and when I drink water, reducing even the slightest amount, choked me and threw it.

I do not know if it's related, but 2 occasions, I sat and began to vomit without reason. When I try to catch and swallow, it creates a kind of empty, and I can not breathe. I am basically in place and a bowl for 30 seconds or less, until it disappears (not sick).

I also think that I have frequent heartburn awareness, but not in the rule that I have so used to.

Is this GERD or something else?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not know your age, but the food still stuck in the esophagus is a problem that really should be investigated. Can less, can do something very wrong. N "head in the sand" approach to see a gastroenterologist. She wants to see, and I think it's a very good idea.

Post a Comment