Sunday, January 24, 2010

Chances Of Pregnancy After Unprotected Sex What Are My Chances Of Pregnancy After Having Unprotected Sex After Missing A Pill?

What are my chances of pregnancy after having unprotected sex after missing a pill? - chances of pregnancy after unprotected sex

I was on birth control for seven months. At the end of my seventh month I started a new pack and stupidly had unprotected sex two days after my period. Technically, he was only taking the pill for two days. But I'm only 18 and probably very fertile. What are my chances of getting pregnant?

3 comments:

Holly said...

If you take the pill at the exact same day, you have 9% chance of pregnancy. Every time you miss a pill or take it to the oppo-time to increase your chances. The failure rate for youth is actually about 47%.

Its specific probabilities? Depending on your cycle and ovulation, I do not know:)

backinbl... said...

Two, said after a certain time is not likely to become pregnant. Its mandate is to prove an existing eggs are not prolonged approximately 12-14 days.

Sharksli... said...

if u show ur prega abortion with high potential is not only an unusual

Post a Comment