Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mouse Platform How Can I Get Rid Of That Annoying *beep* Sound When I Click My Mouse?

How can I get rid of that annoying *beep* sound when I click my mouse? - mouse platform

Recently, I configured the driver for my sound card (because I had problems with aboslutely no sound from my PC), I corrected the problem ... But now when I use the mouse and click * * beep fucking annnoying input, and I want to get rid of it before breaking into pieces, my team!
I think it is something very easy to install on my control panel, but that's exactly what I manage? You do not want to spoil the hard work of setting up the sound card, I just did: (

Oh, before I forget, I'm working on .... Platform Windows XP

Thank you!

1 comment:

gandalf said...

Go to Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Sounds and Audio Devices -> Sounds tab. Under Events -> Windows, it lists all the sounds associated with a specific event. I've forgotten what this event is the click of the mouse, but it can highlight and click the Play button to listen. If you change the mouse click event to make the sound on "No" to.

Post a Comment