Monday, January 11, 2010

Castle Retaining Wall Block Building Retaining Wall?

Building retaining wall? - castle retaining wall block

I have my first wall ... never been done before .... smile. My question is, if I only 2 rows up through the walls, I put the first subway line? He would, at an existing garden, which deals with these things in plastic limits ... I do not want to add the dirt behind the wall. Then I get out in front of this wall with some of the 2'x3 'for only one year at this high level Row 1 ... for different effects. Is it acceptable to not only block 2 "... I'll put it on the floor. I see houses with 1 row and he seems really to a different line to help them ... zip, The people here are now very much, I would like to say, thank you and have a great day .... Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment