Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Light Fixture Wiring Diagram How Do I Wire A Ceiling Fan/light Combo Fixture On Two Separate Switches (one For Fan, One For Light)?

How do I wire a ceiling fan/light combo fixture on two separate switches (one for fan, one for light)? - light fixture wiring diagram

I recently discovered in the attic of energy into a new track, finally, you can ceiling fans in every room. Now that I have a power source in the attic, I'm trying to figure out how come the first fan / light effectively connected. I have a little drama:

1) No match existing ceiling in the room and switch now controls an outlet on a circuit different from that expected as a fan. I thought about removing the "switch" the release of the ever so hot ... Can I do this?

2) What is the wiring of the fan / light, I would be another change to a double gang box to add a switch controls the fan and the other controls the light. How can I do if the source from the ground?

I am somewhat new to this so that a detailed explanation, or a circuit diagram is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment